Preview of the Redesigned 2018 Chevrolet Equinox
Have you been waiting for the right family vehicle to come along? Well, the fully redesigned 2018 Chevrolet Equinox is here to impress. This all-new five-passenger crossover will start at an MSRP from just $23,580. It features three different engine options and a GM-estimated fuel economy of up to 40 mpg highway. On top of that, you can get it with Chevrolet MyLink infotainment, a Wi-FI hotspot, and a host of advanced safety features.
The 2018 Chevrolet MyLink promises to keep you and your passengers fully connected on the road, whether you’re driving around Tewksbury or out on the open road. Here’s a look at what’s on offer:
- Chevrolet MyLink – Stay tuned in with this advanced infotainment system, which comes equipped with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto smartphone app integration, giving you easy access to Bluetooth, music playlists, Maps, text messages, and more.
- OnStar – This premier telematics system comes with a 4G LTE Wi-FI connection, as well as emergency roadside assistance, automatic crash notification, and turn-by-turn navigation.
- Safety Technologies – Stay safer in the 2017 Equinox thanks to features like Low Speed Forward Automatic Braking, Lane Keep Assist with Lane Departure Warning, Forward Collision Alert, and a Safety Alert Seat.
Performance and Fuel Economy
The all-new Equinox will feature your choice of front-wheel and all-wheel drive, as well as three different engine options touting impressive performance numbers and fuel efficiency. Here’s what we know so far:
- 1.6L Turbo-Diesel Engine – Expected to be the first turbo-diesel engine in the small crossover segment, this engine is estimated to help the Equinox get 40 mpg highway, according to the EPA.
- 1.5L Turbocharged Engine – Go with the turbocharged 1.5L inline-four and GM expects that you’ll get up to 31 mpg highway and confidence-inducing balance and power on the road.
- 2.0L Turbocharged Engine – When you want even more power than that, the available turbocharged 2.0L inline-four engine promises an output of 252 hp and 260 lb-ft of torque, which is enough to help a properly equipped model tow up to 3,500 pounds.
Get Ready for the Release of the 2017 Chevrolet Equinox
The all-new Chevrolet Equinox release is around the corner. While you wait, stop into Lannan Chevrolet of Lowell to check out the capable and affordable 2017 Chevrolet Equinox while it’s still around. You can get a great deal when you finance the Equinox at our dealership, and you can always reach out with any questions. We’re located at 831 Rogers Street in Lowell, MA.