Join a Winning Team at Lannan Chevrolet of Lowell
Sales & Leasing Consultant
If you are a man or woman with high integrity; who possesses a positive attitude, good communication skills, and a strong work ethic – you may be a great fit with our company!
We currently have openings for career-minded people who enjoy working with the public. You will be part of an enthusiastic, professional sales team working in a friendly, supportive work environment. We will work together to ensure that our customers are completely satisfied with their buying experiences – our factory rating is consistently at the top in New England in both Sales and Service!
Experience is not necessary. We will properly train the right candidate!
Our pay plan, bonus program, benefits package, and work schedule are among the best in the industry.
If you are a professional (or strive to be), and want an opportunity to work for one of the best companies in the area, please contact us immediately for more information. EOE.
Business Development Center Agent
As a BDC /Internet Sales Consultant, you will be responsible for monitoring internet leads and providing client follow-up. You must be a customer-service oriented individual with excellent organizational skills in order to manage incoming customer leads. All applicants must be comfortable making phone calls and emails to prospective clients on a regular schedule. You will be a customer service liaison for our company!
We offer a great compensation plan that includes an added bonus program, along with a great work environment.
Job Duties Include:
- Monitoring and contacting Internet leads from our website, dealer, manufacturer and third party sites
- Determining each customer’s vehicle needs by asking questions and listening
- Learning, understanding and adhering to call and email scripts
- Setting and confirming appointments, following up for each shown or missed appointment
- Gathering information for out of state customers and getting that information back to them in a timely manner
- Meeting with the sales managers and BDC Manager regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews and analysis
Following up with clients that are connected to the dealership for business development
If Selected, The Commitment To You:
- Salary PLUS Bonuses PLUS Benefits
- Training On Our State of the Art Lead Management System
- Large inventory to sell from
- A Professional And Team Oriented Environment
- Access to Updated Selling Processes So You Can Properly Assist Today’s Customer
- Strong follow-up skills
- Highly proficient computer skills
- Demonstrated experience with navigating internet channels
- Quick response time
- Excellent written skills (grammar & spelling)
- A positive attitude, exceptional work ethic and a willingness to learn
- Professional, ethical and a team player
We look forward to talking with you about this fantastic opportunity soon!
Lannan Chevrolet of Lowell is looking for experienced GM flat rate Technicians.
If you possess the ability to diagnose and repair GM vehicles and can work in a fast paced environment
Please contact the Service Manager for a confidential interview.
Express Lane Technician
Lannan Chevrolet of Lowell is looking for an entry level express oil change technicians.
The ideal candidate will possess basic mechanical ability as well as the ability to work quickly, accurately and cleanly so our customer’s will have many trouble free miles of driving.
For a confidential interview contact the Service Manager.